Allwood & Associates – Training, Consulting & Coaching News
We are proud to have won a number of large government tenders. Most of our contracts are confidential. However, some examples of the large sector or state-wide public tenders we have won involving multiple stakeholders include (indicative only, not exhaustive):
Examples of successful tenders
NSW Office of Preventative Health state-wide tenders:
- Qualitative research to investigate the preferred mode of delivery for Munch & Move training
- Get Healthy Coaching Service – Alcohol Module Implementation Model
- Get Healthy Coaching Service – Alcohol Health Coaching Training Package
NSW Health Kids and Families – Youth Health & Wellbeing state-wide tenders:
- Building the NSW Health Workforce Capacity on Youth Health Scoping Study
- NSW Youth Health Competency Framework
- YHTI NSW Youth Health Training Initiative
NSW Health Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Office state-wide tenders:
- NSW Health Drug & Alcohol Psychosocial Interventions Professional Practice Guidelines Implementation Project
- NSW Health Drug and Alcohol Clinical Policy – Drug & Alcohol State Plan 2012-2017 State-wide Facilitation
- Community Drug Action Teams – Alcohol Education Twelve-Month Project
- NSW Justice & Forensic Mental Health – Evaluation of the Adolescent Community Consultation Liaison Service
- Drug & Alcohol Psychologists-In-Training Professional Development
Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services – CRS Australia tender:
- Rehabilitation Consultants – Australia-wide Training Programs
Department of Immigration & Citizenship
- Settlement Grants Program – NGO Strategic Planning & Risk Management Training Program VIC & NSW
Liverpool City Council – Community Planning & Development:
- Community Services Capacity Building Initiative
Allwood & Associates have developed numerous resources, manuals and guidelines for our NGO and government sector clients. Many of the documents we develop are confidential, however the following examples are publically available:
- Essential Youth Healthcare Skills Training Manual – NSW Kids and Families Youth Health & Wellbeing
- Youth Health Competency Framework – NSW Kids and Families Youth Health & Wellbeing
- Community Drug Action Teams Toolkit: Tackle It! The Local Game plan on excessive alcohol use – NSW Health Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Office
- Understanding the Choices We Make: A booklet for men who want to stay HIV negative – Qld Association for Healthy Communities
- Your Guide To Good Governance: Liverpool NGO Community Organisations Board Governance Policy & Procedures Toolkit. Liverpool City Council.
Achieve optimal results through our tailored courses on leadership, management, performance, counselling, client work and customised training to suit your needs.
Address organisational challenges including change management, capacity building, guidelines and HR systems development, board governance and more.
Leadership and management coaching, team coaching, individual staff coaching and mentoring programs, customised to suit your particular organisation.
Our workplace psychologists help improve team psychosocial wellbeing and performance, delivering employee assistance, supervision and conflict management programs.
"Kerri was a great help to us at The Housing Trust supporting a 360 degree review of our CEO and developing an in-house performance review process. She was a pleasure to work with, delivered what she committed to on time and with professionalism."
- Chair, The Housing Trust
"Kerri is great to work with – she is very collaborative and makes clear contributions. She provides strategic thinking on how to best implement training and ensure that it has impact sector-wide."
– Senior Manager, NSW Health
"The facilitator did an excellent job - the discussions were comprehensive, engaging and flowed well, and we achieved everything we set out to do."
– Workshop participant, ACON
"Kerri never loses sight of the big picture and keeps the whole team on track, while at the same time being meticulous and thorough. The result is our team's latest and very ambitious state-wide project, which involves work with many health services, is tracking well and meeting its goals in a calm and planned manner."
– Project Manager / Analyst, NSW Health
"When developing our Leadership & Change Management workshops I was impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of the preparation. The workshops were engaging and interactive, keeping all participants involved and ‘on their toes’. Feedback was very positive. I look forward to working with Allwood & Associates again in the future."
– ACHSM, Queensland
"The trainer was a fabulous presenter! Very knowledgeable about our sector, and great facilitation of discussions and information provided."
– Training participant, Braeside Hospital
"Kerri worked as a partner with us to design a suite of programs, including an excellent six month Leadership Coaching Program. She understood our sector and was able to adapt the coaching program to the different learning styles and competencies of participants who all benefited from the program and wanted to continue."
– Training Manager, Mental Health Sector
"The trainer made what is potentially a very dry topic really interesting – there was plenty of group interaction, so we were all kept engaged and I learnt a lot."
– Training participant, Liverpool City Council
"Thank you for not boring us to death with slides! The trainer’s approach was really inclusive and used the participants’ experiences to progress our learning and development."
– Training participant, Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services, WA
"The trainer knew a lot about the topic, but didn’t ‘talk at us’ – I liked the different group activities we did and the way the trainer was able to make everyone feel safe to contribute. I really learnt a lot."
– Training participant, Dept. of Immigration & Citizenship, VIC
"I would like to say a big THANK YOU for the group coaching and one-on-one sessions. I have learnt so much and feel more confident and competent to address complex issues with staff and other services. Thank you also for your encouragement and guidance. I will definitely recommend you to other services."
– Management coaching program participant, Health Service
How can we help you?
For an obligation-free quote or to chat about how we can assist your organisation, call us now on +61 (0) 2 8399 0358 or complete the form below. We offer personal, customised services across Australia, and discounts for NGOs.