Allwood & Associates Workplace Psychologists – Sydney Australia
Our psychologists specialise in assessing, developing and delivering strategies to address a range of psycho-social issues impacting the health and wellbeing of staff.
Our psychologists assess and address behaviour in the workplace and develop strategies in areas such as:
- Change management
- Employee attitudes, motivation, culture
- Learning and development
- Leadership and talent management
- Coaching, mentoring and career development
- Performance management
- Recruitment and selection
- Wellbeing, stress and work-life balance
- Workplace health and safety
Professional Supervision Programs
We provide professional supervision and coaching services for clinical and counselling teams, including:
- Social workers
- Counselling staff
- Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants
- Clinical services managers and team leaders
- Client peer support services
- Client group work facilitators
- Case managers
- Self-help psychosocial educational group leaders
We provide a range of psychological services to assess and address issues impacting on staff functioning in the workplace, including:
- Medico-legal psychological assessments
- Vocational rehabilitation programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Critical Incident Management services and training
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Health & wellbeing programs (e.g. stress management)
- Staff training workshops
Our psychologists are:
- WorkCover approved psychologists
- Registered with AHPRA & Medicare
- Deliver evidenced-based psychological services on a wide range of clinical and psychosocial issues.
Code of Practice: We operate strictly in accordance with the Australian Psychological Society and the Psychology Board of Australia’s registration standards, guidelines and code of ethics.
Psychologist practice details:
- Contact us confidentially
- Various Sydney clinic locations
- Fees vary – depending on service required
- Medicare rebates – with a GP Care Plan Referral
- Bulk Billing is available – conditions apply
- Private Health Fund Rebates – check with your insurance company
- Credit card / EFTPOS service available
Achieve optimal results through our tailored courses on leadership, management, performance, counselling, client work and customised training to suit your needs.
Address organisational challenges including change management, capacity building, guidelines and HR systems development, board governance and more.
Leadership and management coaching, team coaching, individual staff coaching and mentoring programs, customised to suit your particular organisation.
Our workplace psychologists help improve team psychosocial wellbeing and performance, delivering employee assistance, supervision and conflict management programs.
"Kerri was a great help to us at The Housing Trust supporting a 360 degree review of our CEO and developing an in-house performance review process. She was a pleasure to work with, delivered what she committed to on time and with professionalism."
- Chair, The Housing Trust
"Kerri is great to work with – she is very collaborative and makes clear contributions. She provides strategic thinking on how to best implement training and ensure that it has impact sector-wide."
– Senior Manager, NSW Health
"The facilitator did an excellent job - the discussions were comprehensive, engaging and flowed well, and we achieved everything we set out to do."
– Workshop participant, ACON
"Kerri never loses sight of the big picture and keeps the whole team on track, while at the same time being meticulous and thorough. The result is our team's latest and very ambitious state-wide project, which involves work with many health services, is tracking well and meeting its goals in a calm and planned manner."
– Project Manager / Analyst, NSW Health
"When developing our Leadership & Change Management workshops I was impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of the preparation. The workshops were engaging and interactive, keeping all participants involved and ‘on their toes’. Feedback was very positive. I look forward to working with Allwood & Associates again in the future."
– ACHSM, Queensland
"The trainer was a fabulous presenter! Very knowledgeable about our sector, and great facilitation of discussions and information provided."
– Training participant, Braeside Hospital
"Kerri worked as a partner with us to design a suite of programs, including an excellent six month Leadership Coaching Program. She understood our sector and was able to adapt the coaching program to the different learning styles and competencies of participants who all benefited from the program and wanted to continue."
– Training Manager, Mental Health Sector
"The trainer made what is potentially a very dry topic really interesting – there was plenty of group interaction, so we were all kept engaged and I learnt a lot."
– Training participant, Liverpool City Council
"Thank you for not boring us to death with slides! The trainer’s approach was really inclusive and used the participants’ experiences to progress our learning and development."
– Training participant, Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services, WA
"The trainer knew a lot about the topic, but didn’t ‘talk at us’ – I liked the different group activities we did and the way the trainer was able to make everyone feel safe to contribute. I really learnt a lot."
– Training participant, Dept. of Immigration & Citizenship, VIC
"I would like to say a big THANK YOU for the group coaching and one-on-one sessions. I have learnt so much and feel more confident and competent to address complex issues with staff and other services. Thank you also for your encouragement and guidance. I will definitely recommend you to other services."
– Management coaching program participant, Health Service
How can we help you?
For an obligation-free quote or to chat about how we can assist your organisation, call us now on +61 (0) 2 8399 0358 or complete the form below. We offer personal, customised services across Australia, and discounts for NGOs.