About Allwood & Associates – Training, Coaching and Consulting
We specialise in designing and delivering customised training, coaching, consulting and psychology services for the government, non-government, not-for-profit and commercial sectors who run government or community-based programs. Operating across Australia we work with organisations in city, regional and remote locations to help their people and programs achieve outstanding results.
Who we are
Allwood & Associates Training and Consulting Group are organisational consultants, trainers, coaches and psychologists providing tailored strategies and programs to organisations Australia-wide.
Our team of professionals are of the highest calibre in their specific area of expertise and experience.
Director Kerri Allwood works in partnership with our clients to ensure that the appropriate trainer, coach or consultant’s expertise and experience matches the services you require to address your specific sector needs.
Our extensive experience working with diverse NGOs and government sector services throughout Australia includes:
- Local, state and commonwealth government services
- Non-government organisations
- Not-for-profit services
- Private sector delivering government-funded programs
- Health services, sexual health, HIV / Hep C
- Drugs and alcohol
- Mental health
- Community based, welfare, housing, homelessness
- Disabilities, NDIS, WorkCover, vocational rehabilitation
- Children, youth, families, women
- Justice, advocacy, unions, legal, domestic violence
- LGBTQI, CALD, multicultural, refugees
- Aboriginal community controlled
- Community engagement
Click here to view a list of our clients (indicative, not exhaustive).
We undertake a comprehensive needs analysis to develop tailored programs and services to address your organisational challenges and specific needs in areas such as:
- Change management
- Organisational structure and development
- Strategic and business action planning
- NGO capacity building
- Leadership and management
- Board governance
- People, culture and climate
- Team performance, training and development
- HR and performance management systems
- Systems, policies and processes
- Evaluations, reviews, research
- Alignment to government policy and funding changes
- Resources, guidelines, manuals development
We have extensive experience working with NGO and Government sector services and related businesses to target specific challenges arising at any level or the organisation or sector, including boards, CEOs, management, teams, staff, and community stakeholders.
Why choose us
Our reputation for delivering high quality, value-for-money services, on time and within budget, results in requests for multiple services from our clients.
- Personalised, confidential, tailored client services
- Comprehensive needs analysis
- Value for money – obligation free quotes
- Specialists in Government and NGO / NFP sector services
- Expertise in people, leadership & culture
- Australia-wide services, including remote and regional areas
- Programs aligned with evidence-based, best practice
- Evaluation of all services and programs delivered
- Flexible services delivered on time and within budget
- Systemic thinking and analysis applied to diagnosing issues
- Customised, targeted programs and strategies
- Culturally appropriate services and programs
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Kerri Allwood – Director
Kerri has 30 years experience as a consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist, working across a diverse range of NGO, government and private sector services.
Kerri manages all client contracts to ensure the specific needs are met and services are delivered to the highest standard.
Kerri is a graduate of the Harvard University (Boston USA – Kennedy School Executive Program) – The Art and Practice of Leadership Development and has also completed the 12 month Strategic Coach Program (USA).
Kerri’s qualifications are:
- Masters Human Resource Management (Management of Organisational Change)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (Psychology)
- Registered Psychologist (AHPRA, Workcover)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Cert IV Project Management
Are you a highly experienced, skilled and qualified trainer, coach, consultant or psychologist? Do you have extensive experience working within the sectors we work with? Do you have an ABN and professional insurance?
If you answered YES to these questions, then please email an Expression of Interest with your CV for our consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Achieve optimal results through our tailored courses on leadership, management, performance, counselling, client work and customised training to suit your needs.
Address organisational challenges including change management, capacity building, guidelines and HR systems development, board governance and more.
Leadership and management coaching, team coaching, individual staff coaching and mentoring programs, customised to suit your particular organisation.
Our workplace psychologists help improve team psychosocial wellbeing and performance, delivering employee assistance, supervision and conflict management programs.
"Kerri was a great help to us at The Housing Trust supporting a 360 degree review of our CEO and developing an in-house performance review process. She was a pleasure to work with, delivered what she committed to on time and with professionalism."
- Chair, The Housing Trust
"Kerri is great to work with – she is very collaborative and makes clear contributions. She provides strategic thinking on how to best implement training and ensure that it has impact sector-wide."
– Senior Manager, NSW Health
"The facilitator did an excellent job - the discussions were comprehensive, engaging and flowed well, and we achieved everything we set out to do."
– Workshop participant, ACON
"Kerri never loses sight of the big picture and keeps the whole team on track, while at the same time being meticulous and thorough. The result is our team's latest and very ambitious state-wide project, which involves work with many health services, is tracking well and meeting its goals in a calm and planned manner."
– Project Manager / Analyst, NSW Health
"When developing our Leadership & Change Management workshops I was impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of the preparation. The workshops were engaging and interactive, keeping all participants involved and ‘on their toes’. Feedback was very positive. I look forward to working with Allwood & Associates again in the future."
– ACHSM, Queensland
"The trainer was a fabulous presenter! Very knowledgeable about our sector, and great facilitation of discussions and information provided."
– Training participant, Braeside Hospital
"Kerri worked as a partner with us to design a suite of programs, including an excellent six month Leadership Coaching Program. She understood our sector and was able to adapt the coaching program to the different learning styles and competencies of participants who all benefited from the program and wanted to continue."
– Training Manager, Mental Health Sector
"The trainer made what is potentially a very dry topic really interesting – there was plenty of group interaction, so we were all kept engaged and I learnt a lot."
– Training participant, Liverpool City Council
"Thank you for not boring us to death with slides! The trainer’s approach was really inclusive and used the participants’ experiences to progress our learning and development."
– Training participant, Commonwealth Rehabilitation Services, WA
"The trainer knew a lot about the topic, but didn’t ‘talk at us’ – I liked the different group activities we did and the way the trainer was able to make everyone feel safe to contribute. I really learnt a lot."
– Training participant, Dept. of Immigration & Citizenship, VIC
"I would like to say a big THANK YOU for the group coaching and one-on-one sessions. I have learnt so much and feel more confident and competent to address complex issues with staff and other services. Thank you also for your encouragement and guidance. I will definitely recommend you to other services."
– Management coaching program participant, Health Service
How can we help you?
For an obligation-free quote or to chat about how we can assist your organisation, call us now on +61 (0) 2 8399 0358 or complete the form below. We offer personal, customised services across Australia, and discounts for NGOs.